Timewith is a mental health platform that connects people with therapists and helps therapists manage their practice.
More recently, we built Assistant - a software tool that helps therapists get paid and manage their business admin (see: goassistant.io).
We have an unusual opportunity - one that should be incredibly exciting for the right person.
We’re looking for someone to take over Assistant.
You will serve as a general manager, with full control over the product, customer relationships and marketing.
Your goal is to create and execute a marketing and sales strategy. Your compensation is performance-based - you’ll retain a large percentage of any revenues you generate (the product has a strong business model).
This is a role that is 100% autonomous - you can work as much or as little on it as you like, completely flexibly. The product is self-serve, with perhaps 2-3 hours of customer service per week.
Consider yourself the custodian of the product we built. The only thing we ask is that you align with the ethos behind the product and have the entrepreneurial drive to make something of the opportunity.
- Growing revenues
- Managing customer relationships - helping them succeed with the product
- Customer service (usually 2-3 hours per week)
- Work as much - or as little - as you like, on your schedule
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience working in a marketing, sales or business development role
- You have built a marketing or sales strategy from scratch
- An operator - someone who can manage a process from end-to-end
- Entrepreneurially minded - ideally have created something of your own. Whether a blog, a company, or even something for a social cause
- Experience building an audience or community online is a big plus