CALLING ALL BUDDING JOURNALISTS
Work around your own schedule and get some experience creating written material to promote our business online!
The Crochet Collective is a small sustainable startup fashion brand aiming to deliver high-quality, bespoke and ethical clothing to our customers whilst maintaining a no plastic policy in the supply chain. We also donate 10% of our sales to Women’s Aid. If this sounds like a cause you can get behind and you’d like to be a part of our tight-knit team, read on.
What you will do for us:
- Write short blogs (~500 words each) about relevant topics you're passionate about
- Format and schedule blog posts
- Enthusiasm and proactivity
- Excellent English writing skills
- No prior experience necessary
Please note this is an unpaid position open for Summer 2021.