**Please note: Role advertised as part of the Government's Kickstart Scheme. As a result, it is only available to 16-24 year olds on Universal Credit and with zero income. Please check you’re eligible with the JobCentre before you apply.**
Who are we?
We are a fun and growing startup, keen to free the world from plastic and soggy paper straws through our unique pasta straw, called Stroodles and our other edible tableware products, such as edible cups, plates, spoons and much more.
But we are more than that. Stroodles is a MOVEMENT. We are trying to inspire the world, how easy it is to do good “one Stroodle at a time”.
We have received amazing viral, global traction from mentions on Unilad, BBC Good Food, Huffington Post and many others. And then there was our appearance on BBC Dragons’ Den and a successful Crowdfunding Campaign
Further, since we started we have gained a strong following across our Social Channels (~9000 on Instagram). We sell globally, but focusing more on the UK, where we offer retail packs (of 40 Stroodles) direct to Stroodlers and through retail outlets and supermarkets, as well as in bulk sales directly to B2B customers in the on-trade.
We are now at a point in our growth, where we are keen to:
- intensify our engagement across all channels, especially Instagram
- grow and strengthen our brand
- significantly grow our following and build a true community globally
- Execute Marketing Campaigns to raise brand awareness- we have just partnered with an Ocean Cleaning Charity in Cornwall
ROLE RESPONSIBILITY & STROODLING SKILLS
We are looking for you to support us with
- Social Media Engagement and community management in UK and across the EU (mainly Instagram, but also other social media channels)
- Execution of marketing campaigns online and at events (includes research, preparation of information and marketing material, data analysis, and much more)
We would love to welcome you to the Stroodles-Family and help us raise awareness for the Stroodles Movement and our cause!
Skills and experience required
- passion for social media
- passion for sustainability and leaving an impact on the planet
- hardworking, reliable
- great sense of humour