Our aim is to connect aspiring professionals to their perfect match.
We work with a variety of companies, our clients, who offer a wide range of placements in different fields! These placements are for anyone regardless of age, previous experience, location, or outside interests.
During your placement, you will have access to various training, access to helpful tools, full team support, and regular review calls about your progress, any questions or concerns, and potential future opportunities.
You can quickly become a leader and manage a team of your own. Or you can work in a more client-facing role and enhance your networking skills by making connections and building relationships.
Benefits of Crestwave programme
- You have the opportunity (and time) to focus on other responsibilities outside of your work with us.
- Gain all experience that you need if you’re looking for a career change
- Great references for future job applications
- Expanding your network with social and work connections
- Creating your own brand and potential for improving your search rank
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and driven person to help drive forward their ambitious growth plans throughout 2021 and beyond. You will be an important part of a tight-knit team that has a hands-on approach and is passionate about taking the business to the next level.
The Video Editor is an integral part of the team. Our client is looking for someone that will be responsible for marketing and publicizing our services. A person that has a spirit of initiative, is thorough, works well with others, can develop concepts, has knowledge of computer operating systems, hardware and software.
There will be a focus on developing the company and software brands through thought, leadership, content creation, design, research, and other steep learning-based tasks.
The ideal candidate is someone who prides themselves on their speed of communication, attention-to-detail, and meticulous planning skills, but can adapt to change in a very fast-moving environment.
A strong understanding of digital marketing is essential, as are exceptional people and communication skills to work with an entirely remote team.
POSSIBLE responsibilities will include:
- Creating videos from scratch to post on the client’s websites
- Creating demo videos while using the client's tools
- Editing existing content
- Assembling all raw footage and adding subtitles to it
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound to existing and new videos
Required skills and experience:
- Organisational and time management skills
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to use editing software such as iMovie, etc.
- Knowledge of media production and communication
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment, and dedication