Our aim is to connect aspiring professionals to their perfect match.
We work with a variety of companies, our clients, who offer a wide range of placements in different fields! These placements are for anyone regardless of age, previous experience, location, or outside interests.
During your placement, you will have access to various training, access to helpful tools, full team support, and regular review calls about your progress, any questions or concerns, and potential future opportunities.
You can quickly become a leader and manage a team of your own. Or you can work in a more client-facing role and enhance your networking skills by making connections and building relationships.Benefits of Crestwave programme
- You have the opportunity (and time) to focus on other responsibilities outside of your work with us.
- Gain all experience that you need if you’re looking for a career change
- Great references for future job applications
- Expanding your network with social and work connections
- Creating your own brand and potential for improving your search rank
We are looking for an Account Manager who can be in the charge of managing a company's relationships with its customers. They are in charge of building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally stay with customers for the length of their relationship with the company.
The goal is to keep clients or accounts as long as possible. This involves ensuring continuous communication with customers, sharing regular updates on their campaigns and projects we are working on as well as managing challenging situations. The Account Manages keeps a customer database and addresses and actions any needs they may have.
The Account Manager is also in charge of finding new businesses, he can be assigned to new prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof.
Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, service application, logistics, and marketing.
POSSIBLE Responsibilities Include:
- Generation of sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Development of long-term relationships with accounts
- Ensuring clients receive requested products and services in a timely manner
- Communication of client needs and demands to the company
- Forecast and track of client account metrics
- Management of projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifying opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordination with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaboration with the sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service for multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keeping records of client transactions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Client-Focused Solutions
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to listen and understand the clients’ challenges
- Ability to Communicate Clients’ Needs with Staff
- Talent for Influencing Client Management
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously
- Good knowledge of SEO or keen interest in learning
- Negotiation, Communication, and Presentation Skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Native English speaker