Our aim is to connect aspiring professionals to their perfect match.
We work with a variety of companies, our clients, who offer a wide range of placements in different fields! These placements are for anyone regardless of age, previous experience, location, or outside interests.
During your placement, you will have access to various training, access to helpful tools, full team support, and regular review calls about your progress, any questions or concerns, and potential future opportunities.
You can quickly become a leader and manage a team of your own. Or you can work in a more client-facing role and enhance your networking skills by making connections and building relationships.
Benefits of Crestwave programme
- You have the opportunity (and time) to focus on other responsibilities outside of your work with us.
- Gain all experience that you need if you’re looking for a career change
- Great references for future job applications
- Expanding your network with social and work connections
- Creating your own brand and potential for improving your search rank
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven person to help drive forward one of clients’ our ambitious growth plans throughout 2021 and beyond. You will be an important part of a tight-knit team that has a hands-on approach and is passionate about taking the business to the next level.
Our client’s brand and founder’s name is growing quickly but they want it to grow even quicker and so they have an amazing opportunity for an intern to learn and develop PR strategies to perform the job responsibilities.
The PR specialist is an integral part of the team. We are looking for someone that will help get as many media mentions as possible.
There will be a focus upon SEO, Lead Generation, R&D Tax, Forex Research, Podcast Lead Generation, and more :)
We are looking for someone who prides themselves on their speed of communication, attention-to-detail, and meticulous planning skills, but can adapt to change in a very fast-moving environment.
A strong understanding of digital marketing is essential, as are exceptional people and communication skills to help develop team members who you will manage directly.
Possible Responsibilities will Include:
- Podcast outreach (to get our client’s founder appearing on one podcast a week)
- Webinar outreach - identify YouTube channels/popular niche related sites that host webinars with experts for us to feature on
- Major news features - to get us featured on the news, radio, and television as an industry expert
- Speaker gigs - get us into speaking gigs such as Brighton SEO, TedX, and more
- Blogger placements - pitch high traffic niche-blog sites such as Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush
- YOUR OWN IDEAS - these are just some ideas - you can suggest things that you think are useful/good to grow our client’s brand footprint online
- Big growth opportunities - our clients have agreements in place that if we directly generate business from your work, you share a slice in any deals closed!
Required skills and experience:
- Work experience as public and media relations - ability to foster strategic relationships with key professionals
- Familiarity with the latest PR trends and best practices
- Blogger outreach
- Experience as a writer and blogger
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Social media skills - the ability to maximize brand presence on various channels
- Research skills - the ability to find the right opportunities and being aware of industry trends
- Time management