Edgify is looking for a motivated, talented, dynamic and creative Business Development Manager. Your primary responsibility will be to set up, run and manage the outbound, inbound and qualification program at Edgify’s retail vertical. You will work directly with the marketing team in order to create and execute sales programs and outbound sales operations. This position requires consultative sales skills. You will be expected to contribute and stay thoroughly informed on all products of the business relevant for the retail industry and in general. You will support the product development team in its efforts to productize our technology for the retail vertical.
This is not a siloed position. We are striving for a collaborative and energetic individual that will contribute to the marketing efforts of the business, work in a dynamic environment and deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and product teams and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
- Develop and lead the sales strategy and outbound procedures
- Manage the SDR and Customer Success teams through their prospecting and client side integration to upsell and cross sell efforts
- constantly reach out in all existing channels and provoke interactions, with a high attention to detail.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotes to ensure revenue objectives.
- Manage and operate complete sales funnels.
- Quickly learn the Edgify products, effectively communicate the value proposition, create long lasting, trustworthy relationships with potential prospects.
- Market Research, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Manage sales team and track all relevant qualifications and lead management activity using a web platform (Salesforce, Pipedrive, HubSpot, etc..)
- 3-5 years experience in business development /sales or Innovation within the grocery retail sector- a must.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or comparable CRM strongly desired
- Knowledge of the POS / SCO / Scale products- strong plus.
- Experience in outbound sales would be a strong plus.
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic.
- Driven and self-sufficient.Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited process
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly
- Must understand the early-stage business ecosystem. Which includes broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of changes and lots of fun.
- Ability to travel every now and then (in better days).