Gregfins is seeking its Marketing Manager and future Co-Founder based in London
Gregfins offers an innovative, integrated banking experience loaded into one single app and one smart payment card.
At Gregfins our goal is to integrate all the most loved features from our competitors - into one place and to upgrade the user experience by having all the finances in one app and one card. Gregfins will be one of the biggest aggregator between users and financial services.
Credit cards are a billion-dollar industry and perhaps the last remaining space in consumer financial services that have yet to be disrupted by fintech. The opportunity here is huge - think 10x bigger than Revolut.
About The Team
Gregfins was founded by two partners, passionate to make a simple innovative all-in-one solution for banks and payment cards.
We have a flexible, kind and hardworking team culture.
We’re passionate about our mission and are determined to create a truly fantastic service.
We’re committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing and building a company we are truly proud of.
What and Who are we looking for?
This is a job for real entrepreneurs. You will be part of a great founding team that empowers you to shape the product, business and your own future. An opportunity to be part of a growing movement to create a new future for the payments industry.
We are looking for someone like you who already has experience in banking, neo-banking & payments and who can take us to the next stage. We have a lot of work to do, but right now our main priority is social presence, fundraising and finalizing the MVP.
- We looking for someone to own the Marketing and PR side of the project
- The entrepreneurial spirit in a start-up, you must be extremely passionate about marketing, energetic and full of positivity, a solution to every problem type of character and want to have fun along the way of building amazing and crazy mind-blowing campaigns in an early-stage fintech start-up
- You must be a highly motivated and driven self-starter who can rise to a challenge and has Intercultural management skills (+ high EQ) has the desire to build a mind-blowing content
- You will be working with the founder, company's team and CTO to understand the product and USP of the product, also the difference between competitors and setting strategy, direction, Implementing/executing tasks, working with the executive team, managing director, to set the marketing strategy and roadmap for the business.
- Previously worked with Agile, KPIs monetization and looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment, marketing budget management
- Personality: visionary and a high tolerance for the uncertainties that come with a start-up
- Social media management, managing campaigns on social media, writing and delivering content and social media plans, copywriting and content management, writing and proofreading creative copy and organising events and product exhibitions
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors, overseeing marketing campaigns
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and help in all areas of the business as needed suggest where we need to improve
- Equity compensation until we get funding (currently raising investment)
What we'll offer you
- We’re big advocates of flexible working, flexible working hours, working from home, works are mainly task-based
- Package for the first year, basic salary, plus bonus (on performance and milestones), % equity worth of shares with cliff period of 6-months and also vesting period of 2-years, (salary & bonus will be issued after the fundraise)
- Basics, such as holiday, pension, child-care, laptop +necessary gadgets and rest we can discuss per your requirements.
- Your own designer to provide you with a high-level CGI Designs and product images
- One assistant to help you to publish the contents you created on social media while you work on the strategy
- Website manager to help you to post blogs on the website and manage KPI’s
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, you will have the option to work remotely and make use of flexible hours.
- In the first instance, this is an equity-only role, this is a part-time role that can move to full-time once revenues have built-up or fundraising has taken place and you must be prepared and able to not take a salary for a set period of time.
Contact: Send your CV and one paragraph - page on why you and why us :)