GETT ME is seeking its App Developer / Engineer and future CTO Co-Founder based in London
GETT ME is a London-based startup that offers a refreshing new take on the Taxi apps, such as UBER, BOLT, WHEELY and others.
GETT ME offers an innovative, integrated Taxi hire experience loaded into one single app.
About The Team
GETT ME was founded by two partners, passionate to make a simple innovative all-in-one solution for cars and reimagining the way the world moves.
We have a flexible, kind and hardworking team culture.
We’re passionate about our mission and are determined to create a truly fantastic service.
We’re committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing and building a company we are truly proud of.
What and Who are we looking for?
This is a job for real entrepreneurs. You will be part of a great founding team that empowers you to shape the product, business and your own future. An opportunity to be part of a growing movement to create a new future for the Taxi industry.
We are looking for someone like you who already has experience in developing such solutions and who can take us to the next stage. We have a lot of work to do, but right now the main priority is preparing for fundraising and finalizing the MVP.
- Entrepreneurial experience in a start-up, someone to own the tech side of the project to manage the app and web development and also coding skills;
- You will be working with the founder, setting strategy and direction, Implementing/executing tasks, work on the roadmap and timing;
- Making important managerial and operational decisions, innovative thinker, not afraid to fail and highly resilient;
- Determine a product pricing strategy based on production costs;
- Manage hire after fundraising and work with developers;
- Previously worked with Agile, KPIs monetization and tech budgets management;
- Personality: visionary and a high tolerance for the uncertainties that come with a start-up;
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and help in all areas of the business as needed suggest where we need to improve;
- You must be a highly motivated and driven self-starter who can rise to a challenge, also you have previous startup experience and/or have a startup mindset;
- Intercultural management skills (+ high EQ) has the desire to build a business effectively from scratch;
- You have 5+ years of experience in a technical role, such as solution architect, the experience of integrating multiple platforms and API - SDK integration;
- You must be extremely passionate, energetic and full of positivity, a solution to every problem type of character and want to have fun along the way of building an amazing company!
In summary, we are looking for a talented and versatile individual with the skills and flexibility to learn and grasp the core technologies and has experience in developing apps in the taxi space, and who is willing to take the GETT ME platform to the next level over the coming years.
You should also be...
- Excited to build a world-class platform as one of its first employees alongside a passionate team.
- Flexible, goal-oriented, with ability to scale alongside an in-house or freelance development team.
- A confident team player and professional self-starter with a “can‐do” attitude.
- Comfortable in a fast‐paced and constantly evolving environment.
What we'll offer you
- We’re big advocates of flexible working, flexible working hours, working from home, works are mainly task-based
- Package for the first year (seed - round), basic salary, plus bonus (on performance and set milestones), % equity worth of shares with cliff period of 3-months and also vesting period of 2-years, (salary & bonus will be issued after the fundraise)
- Basics such as holiday, pension, child-care, laptop +necessary gadgets and rest we can discuss per your requirements.
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, you will have the option to work remotely and make use of flexible hours.
- In the first instance, this is an equity-only role, this is a part-time role that can move to full-time once revenues have built-up or fundraising has taken place and you must be prepared and able to not take a salary for a set period of time.
Contact: Send your CV and one paragraph - page on why you and why us :)