Impact the future of work and learning with Potential.ly
We're an innovative education technology company, helping universities and companies to increase the employability and career readiness of students and graduates.
We are looking for a hands-on Digital Marketing Manager (B2B) to help us grow our customer base in the UK and internationally and streamline our inbound and outbound marketing communication. Responsibilities will include:
Content Marketing to universities
- Developing compelling stories, anchor text and collateral for blogs, newsletters, webinars, social media etc
- Strategically write content with keywords and competitor analysis in mind
- Work with colleagues on white papers
- Desired: Knowledge of digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Canva
Email and newsletter marketing
- Design and deliver email communications and incrementally improve on the success of each campaign
- Creating, deploying and managing email marketing campaigns including bi-weekly sends, automated sends and strategic campaigns that all contribute to the targeted session, revenue and conversion figures
- Increase inbound lead generation
- Regular reporting of CRM and email analytics
- Identify relevant conversations on Linkedin and education forums and share content with the target audience
Be knowledgeable in, or high willingness to learn digital tools and work with freelancers in the interim on...
- Organic search for website optimisation and increase in rankings
- Internal and External link building for better crawling
- Optimise the website and campaigns so search engines and crawlers help others find us.
- Campaign optimisation with better keyword selection and visuals after reviewing the analytics reports.
- Keyword research with Google Ads Keyword tool
- Google trends for keyword comparison
- Campaign optimisation based on the analytics reports and bid adjustments.
- Web analytics reporting from both organic and paid searches
- Knowledge of digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Canva
- HTML, data visualisation
- Problem-solving skills
- Min 1-5 years experience of content and digital marketing (B2B)
- Passion and empathy for the university sector. The role requires a willingness to understand and keep up-to-date with developments in Higher Education, and champion learning designers, academics, career centres and staff who dedicate their professional life towards supporting students. Personal experience of the US or UK Higher Education will be advantageous (as a student, or even better through an academic/ teaching/ research role.
- Empathy, creativity and writing skills first. If you are a digital marketing expert then this is fantastic and we will be delighted. But for this role, the most important thing we are looking for is empathy and the ability to communicate effectively with the target audience.
- Hands-on: We are a small, dedicated team, and are looking for a self-starter who will help us build up our Marketing function.
What we offer
- Excellent opportunity for an ambitious Marketeer to demonstrate their ability and increase business growth
- Become a key member of a small, friendly team
- Flat hierarchy, own responsibility, fast implementation of decisions