1. Interested in health, evidence-based nutrition and wellbeing?
2. An experienced Digital Marketer with a strong desire to become a Marketing Director?
3. Interested in joining a start-up business with a global customer base and global ambition?
As a rapidly scaling start-up, this is our 1st marketing hire and the right person will be given the opportunity to become a central figure in the business. You must be passionate about brand building, be able to demonstrate a strong, critical thinking ability, take ownership of digital marketing decisions, be highly strategic, and goal-driven.
Who We Are
“feel great and enhance brain performance naturally” – we provide natural, isolated nutrients for brain health and brain performance grounded in strong scientific data and our aim is to be the category-defining brand for nutritional products for brain function. We are an aspirational lifestyle and wellbeing brand with a multi-channel distribution and the Digital Marketing Manager position will be focused on our next stage of growth.
We believe that there are credible, nutraceutical solutions to many brain health conditions and we’re committed to natural products that demonstrate a functional benefit.
We believe we have a global opportunity and we’re looking for people who are excited by the start-up to scale-up journey.
We believe in realising our vision. It requires hard-work but it needs to be fun along the way.
We recruit exclusively on attitude, beliefs and behaviours. You must have the right mindset, and a willingness to learn (both personally and professionally) over the next 3 years as we launch new products, build brand awareness and move into new markets.
A minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience across Social Media and Online Advertising
- Experienced in running online Ad campaigns on Amazon and/or Google Ads. You should be able to talk in detail about Ad campaigns, Ad strategies and making iterative enhancements and data-driven decisions.
- You must have personally created and executed an Instagram growth strategy
- Photoshop/illustrator or similar
- A strong understanding of data analytics
A basic understanding of Digital Project Management would be advantageous but not essential.
Who You Are
· You have the high emotional intelligence required to work on a consumer brand and manage creative output
· Goal orientated – working towards shared and individual milestones
· Target driven
· You are methodical in your actions and well organised.
· You are excited to work on the roller-coaster that is a start-up.
You are well organised, enjoy routine, and have practical common-sense and self-discipline. You enjoy tackling problems and do so in a systematic fashion. You;
· Enjoy driving engagement online – especially on Instagram
· Find satisfaction in deriving insights from data analytics
· Have high attention to detail
· Willingness to learn
· Thrive on the ownership of critical projects
· High critical thinking ability
These attitudes, beliefs and behaviours will help you to progress to high management positions by virtue of good organisational skills and efficiency in dealing with all necessary work.
· Amazon - Advertising, Analysis, Expansion
· Social Media Marketing via Instagram & Facebook
· Google Advertising
· eCommerce Management
· Creating reports to track KPI’s across Amazon & Google Analytics
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT
· Co-ordinating with PR
· Scheduling Content
· Systems Integration
· Managing external developers
Normal office hours of 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday. Often the business will have scenarios that crop up outside of these hours such as travel to/from London and managing output across multiple time zones so it is likely there will be days when you’ll need to put in extra time or work outside of normal working hours. We know that not everyone fits the mould of working set hours and that awesome people will always deliver results.
You’ll report into the Managing Director. This proximity makes it a business-critical role. You will have the opportunity to implement the business of the future and help take this scale-up business to the next level over a 3-5 years. This role is ideally suited to anyone looking who is looking to learn, who values experiences learning experiences and is keen on career progression.
There is no ceiling to the progression in the role from UK Digital Marketing Manager to UK Marketing Director even Chief Marketing Officer. It will be entirely dependent on your adaptability and willingness to learn. Structured Learning Objectives are key to the role and your personal progression;
The Principles of the Lean start-up, Project Management, Kaizen, Omnichannel Marketing & PR
Retail Marketing, Packaging Design, Qualitative Research Methods including how to write research briefs, discussion guides and facilitating focus groups.
Media Buying, Sponsorship, Recruitment, People Management and Management Training
Bonus' & future salary expectations
- £4,000 annual pay rises after the 1st 18 months
- £4,000 investment bonus - one-off bonus upon the completion of the companies external funding round