IMPORTANT: Applicants must meet the criteria set out by the UK Government to be eligible for the Kickstart Scheme - Full details can be found at the link below.
Do you think you will be able to cold call and strike a credible conversation with a prospect?
Are you willing to learn a methodical, data driven approach to prospecting and target identification using linked in and other sales tools?
Most importantly, do you want to learn how AI can be used to solve challenges that businesses are facing today?
If yes, we are looking for you.
AtomX Digital is a rapidly growing Artificial Intelligence (AI) and SaaS automation company, helping medium and large enterprises to improve customer engagement across digital & social channels, and achieve higher revenue & improved productivity. Find out more about us at www.atomxdigital.com .
Headquartered in London, we are recruiting for a number of business development executives to help scale our AI products and services into the market. You will be a part of a dynamic and fun loving team, right at the forefront of customer conversations and relationships.
Reporting to a senior sales team member, you will eventually be responsible for hitting the prospecting and lead generation targets.
Please follow us on Linkedin first (and ensure that your linked in profile is upto date) and make sure this fits within your style/interests. Very soon you will be a business development PRO!
- Researching and seeking out the right people to connect with
- Enjoys outbound calling, new business and driven to succeed
- Getting connected and engaging through emails or calls to speak to decision-makers
- Building relationships with the right target influencers
- Listening to what others need so we can ensure our offering is a good match and fit
We are looking for someone with…
- Confidence with excellent phone manner and written communication skills, which is a good balance between engaging, friendly and professional
- Strong organisational, administrative and commercial mindset
- Attention to detail and ability to think creatively and use own initiative
- Excellent follow-up skills
- A Self-starter that can organise their time and isn’t afraid to suggest and develop some creative ideas
- Basic familiarity with Linked In
Salary: £770 - £850 per month based on number of hours each month.
Hours of working are flexible. The maximum hours per week on average will be 25.
Opportunity to become a permanent team member after the scheme finishes.