Fusebox Games are looking to recruit an User Acquisition Manager to join our expanding Data and Growth team in our growing mobile games studio in London. Approaching our fourth year and established ourselves as an expert in developing high quality narrative games, frequently hitting top spots in app store rankings. The Data and Growth team are responsible for running game live operations, including performance marketing, with a focus on data driven approaches.
We are looking to grow our User Acquisition team to manage Fusebox Games UA campaigns by collaborating and managing day-to-day UA strategies working with the Data & Growth team and marketing executives for asset specification and curation. You’ll support in aiming to increase the overall UA budget to tens of millions per year, spread across multiple products; whilst working alongside a dynamic, collaborative and inclusive team who will value your creative marketing and analytical skills.
- Performance marketing campaign management and optimisation for Fusebox’s current and future game titles, using a ROAS targets framework. Discover, and test new traffic sources.
- Profitably manage sizable monthly spend through ownership of several key marketing channels such as Facebook, Google, and Ironsource, in collaboration with other UA managers.
- Support, under supervision, in reporting optimisation and UA strategy, and provide data and analysis to the head of dept and finance managers for budget planning.
- Supported by internal data experts, contribute to the UA dashboards and reporting for performance. Help forecast expected revenue from user groups.
- Perform data analysis using standard tools such as excel/sheets/equivalent.
- Contribute to creative analysis with both internal and external marketing creatives, allowing for iterative improvements.
- Contribute to ad mediation optimisation.
- Research UA games and trends to aid product direction.
Skills and Requirements
- Ideally you’ll have experience in mobile UA campaigns preferably in gaming.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent data analysis skills for campaign analysis.
- You’ll be fluent with common UA metrics and attribution and BI platforms.
- Familiarity with running UA campaigns on some of the major channels .- Facebook, Google, Snapchat, TikTok or Twitter.
- Performance and data driven, analytical and creative with a problem solving mindset.
- Self motivated and a team player.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision with excellent time management skills.
- You’ll have strong spreadsheet skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Calculated Formulas), the ability to read & understand data.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
About Fusebox Games
At Fusebox Games we make world-leading choice-based narrative mobile games that live in your pocket. Our mobile games let you choose your story, wherever you are. Fusebox Games came to life in 2016 and has since rapidly become a market leader in mobile Interactive Narrative. Fusebox Games published the interactive narrative games X Factor Life and Love Island The Game in 2018 which has consistently hit the top spot in both UK and US charts. We are now exploring other original stories, and are ambitiously expanding and evolving our world class team of 40+ developers. Come join us and create your own story at Fusebox Games.
We are dedicated to promoting and valuing diversity in our company and in our games and welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds. Be yourself and help us create stories that are unforgettable!
Why should you join Fusebox?
- Responsible & open development ethos
- Support and training for diverse workforce
- Fusebox 'Culture Club'
- Reactive and listening management
- Regular social events and get togethers
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution
- Private Health Care insurance with Vitality
- Employee Assistance Program with Health Assured
- Flexible working
- Family friendly leave
- Eye care vouchers
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and 4 days Christmas break closure
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Personal development annual training budget
- Duvet Days
- Flu Jabs
- Home working budget
- Annual milestone reward
- Events and Social (Virtually at the moment)