Founders Factory is unlike anywhere else. We create entirely new products from scratch and turn promising concepts into prototypes, and ultimately an MVP, validating decisions commercially along the way to attract a founding team that can spin out into a fully-fledged business.
Parity is the latest idea to come out of the Factory and we’re looking for a Co - Founder to build the business.
So what is Parity?
The digital community of independent workers is here, and it’s growing. We believe this community of flexible workers deserve a fairer future.
Parity is a platform where independent workers can find the platforms which offer the best benefits and pay , together with accessing financial products aimed at flexible workers..
Starting with pay transparency, Parity’s aim is to provide access to benefits and services that were typically only provided to traditional employees.
By joining forces as a community on Parity, flexible workers can make the gig economy fairer for all.
Helping independent workers earn more money and be happier in the growing gig economy.
As the CEO/Founder you will be responsible for:
- Executing the successful build and launch of Parity
- Setting a clear vision for the business
- Activating partnerships, acquiring users and supercharging growth
- Hiring and retaining a world class team beyond the founders
- Monitoring the regulatory landscape and ensuring we are compliant
As the CEO/Founder you possess the following skills and competencies:
- Early stage business experience
- Experience in a leadership capacity
- Strong product experience
- A proven track record of taking ideas and bringing them to life
- Constantly experimenting with new technologies and tools to drive innovation and creativity
- Strong communication skills - you’ll be sharing the results of analyses, and discussing technical problems, with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong negotiation skills - you will be responsible for striking deals with suppliers for bulk discounted inventory
- Thrive in uncertainty - ideally in an agency business and/or startup environment
- Sector experience is a plus
- Experience in building a digital business either as a founder or early employee
- B2B experience (able to manage corporate stakeholders)
- Empathy - re: what’s required to build a valuable product for flexible workers
We give you all the excitement and freedom of an early stage startup but with the stability and resource of a large organisation:
- £250K cash to build your business
- Get paid a founder-level salary to kick start your business
- Majority equity stake in the business
- Free office space with the Factory
- Access to support across areas such as investment, strategic partnerships, growth marketing, design and branding, engineering, and talent
- Unparalleled access to our corporate partners and wider network (for life!)
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.