So what is this beauty business?
The Beauty Network (TBN) is all about making things a little more social… It is how we want to change the future of e-commerce. TBN is a beauty discovery platform built on social ecommerce. We allow micro-communities to be built around new products, offers and values from independent and well-known brands.
Today in the world of Covid-19, we are losing our sense of community and becoming a little more isolated. We at TBN want to make e-commerce more social, and connected. We are developing a new and exciting technology, to bring a new version of e-commerce to the market.
Currently we are looking to pilot soon, and have a large corporate partner excited to test with us. Do you want to be part of that journey right from the beginning?
We want to help people discover more through their social community, when it comes to beauty.
We will do this by unlocking access and rewarding the community. Leveraging the power of the many, whilst connecting the brands at an individual level.
We are looking for a Marketing Lead to join our team and report directly to the CEO. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work at a place with more ownership over the D2C marketing strategy. As our Marketing Lead your main responsibility will be to help us develop our social strategy, build a community and gather insights from our target demographic to help us successfully execute our go-to-market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the CEO to develop a clear marketing strategy while ensuring consistency of messaging and branding to create our out-of-the-box B2C brand
- Build, manage and scale social media strategy and execution (organic and paid) to create a community of evangelical first adopters and engage with target audience
- Create and run different campaigns and gather insights about our proposition to shape our product
- Support with user testing to help us better understand our target market and validate our hypotheses
- Drive early stage customer acquisition, with strategic direction and tactical execution of paid and organic channels
- Conduct research and analysis of the market to include partners, customers, and competition
- Demonstrated marketing experience in a B2C tech business
- You are data driven. You have hands-on experience running and reporting on different campaigns using Google Analytics or similar software
- Someone who will roll up their sleeves and 'do' as much as they will strategise - we're very early stage so people wear many different hats!
- Creative thinker with an abundance of ideas. You follow the latest trends and have strong intuition for what chimes.
- Has had experience connecting with a Gen Z audience
- Ability to engage with and manage influencers is a plus
- Experience with CRMs, ESPs, CMS are a plus but not required.
- Salary + equity package
- Exposure to all of the business and the opportunity to be part of building something from the ground up
- Support and knowledge sharing from the FF network and wider Founders Factory portfolio (nearly 200 startups!)
- Flexible working options
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.