THIS IS A 6 MONTH KICKSTART PLACEMENT WHICH IS ONLY OPEN TO CANDIDATES AGED 16-24 YEARS OLD WHO ARE OUT OF WORK AND CLAIMING UNIVERSAL CREDIT. AS PART OF THE SELECTION PROCESS, YOU WILL NEED TO BE CONFIRMED ELIGIBLE BY YOUR JOBCENTRE WORK COACH. UNFORTUNATELY, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MEET THESE CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
An innovative social enterprise is looking for a savvy creative self-starter and customer-focused marketer with a passion for making a positive difference to the world.
You will have the opportunity to make the role your own, room to excel and power to influence the direction of the business.
This is a diverse role and one perfect for a confident and ambitious individual looking to get hands-on experience.
In a fast-paced environment, you will be assisting with all aspects of the marketing of the business.
General duties will include but not limited to:
- Create and manage campaigns and their schedules across email, social media and events.
- Managing online content, keeping website content and information up to date
- Monitoring campaign performance and manage responses effectively and on-brand.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels and events.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain our user base.
- Design and run digital adverts, drilling down on audience details.
- Design marketing content using Canva and adobe suite where necessary.
- Expand on our current brand guidelines.
- Blog writing
You must have some knowledge and practical experience of the digital marketing world and hands on design skills.
You’ll have the ability to really understand our users' needs and to translate those into compelling and timely messaging, creating eye-catching content that drives engagement and conversion.
This is a hands-on role and you’ll be able to hit the ground running, delivering from day one.
You’ll need excellent organisation skills, outstanding attention to detail, and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confidence in writing copy that represents our brand.
- You have a real passion for living sustainably making a positive difference to the world.
- Methodical, creative and an eye for detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise delivering to deadlines
- A positive can-do attitude
- Strong design skills using Canva, photoshop or any other relevant software
- The ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Driven proactive and self-motivated with the ability to use one own initiative
- A focused and logical approach to tasks
- Approachable open personality with a wiliness to find solutions
Swopz Shop, an online swapping community helping anyone to swap out the old for the new in an easy and rewarding way.
A unique marketplace whereby consumers barter with points to obtain new-to-you items.
Our platform both enables and incentivises consumers to re-cycle more in a frictionless, easy to use way.
Our current offering is only the beginning of our big vision in transforming the circular economy by making recycling easy, accessible and incentivising people to recycle more within their local community.
Contract length: 6 months
Expected start date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £8.72 per hour