We are a startup that would like to lead a big change in the way that experiences are structured and offered.
We believe that it should be more engaging, refreshing and exciting, therefore, we are looking for someone who is young, passionate and experienced in the field of event planning, management and experiential planning.
You role will include:
- Working with a small team to set-up fun, exciting and engaging experiences for different demographics including families, kids, individuals, business
- Dealing with multiple third party venues, suppliers and stakeholders to establish and manage experiences
- Researching and managing expectations of different demographics in terms of designing and implementing experiences that meets their needs
- Your focus will be on designing and managing experiences across the country where our company operates, you must therefore, have no limits in terms of capacity and travel
- Liaise with fother team members develop and test the most effective positioning to drive growth and branding
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Young and passionate
- Bachelor's degree in a business, marketing or similar field
- Though not essential up to 4 years experience in events, B2B or experiential marketing
- Demonstrable leadership capacity and characteristics
- Experience working with and managing third party service providers
- Technical knowledge and skills of graphics, and project management tools
- Results oriented, agile and able to cope under pressure