You’re no stranger to responsibility. In fact, you’re a person others innately trust.
You don’t shy away from problems; you roll up your sleeves and get down and dirty. You’re dedicated to your work and your team. You’re honest, dependable, insightful, commercially-minded, and a natural leader.
You’re ready to start a new chapter, but you haven’t found the right place to land yet. You’ve been working in the finance, tech, or similar industry and you’re ready to be elevated to a higher role. You want a job that will challenge and excite you, especially after a year of being stuck indoors.
Do you recognize yourself in those statements? If yes, we’d love to meet you. We are hunting for a brilliant CFO to be our go-to person for our financial operations from revenue to risk management.
So, what will your mission be?
As CFO, you will:
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of the finance function
- Present thoughtful forecasts of P&L
- Support CEO with fundraising initiatives
- Provide input and oversight to risk policy
- State your opinion on financials—even if the CEO has a different opinion
- Lead by doing while delegating tasks and managing your team
- Integrate yourself in our business community and business model
If the idea of this excites you, keep reading to see what we’re looking for in a CFO.
What are we looking for?
We want a CFO who:
- Is honest, respectful, and respected
- Holds integrity as a core personal value
- Is an excellent communicator and problem solver
- Can act decisively when necessary and consult where possible
- Is flexible and pragmatic where appropriate
- Is knowledgeable in company growth issues
- Has the ability to foresee financial/tax pitfalls and can help the company avoid them
- Has the ability to grow successful, high-performing teams and people
- Is located in London or willing to relocate
What are the benefits?
We provide you with a competitive salary (£80k-100k) with 50% bonus and equity program. We offer flexible hours so you can work at the most productive time for you. Our benefits package includes private medical insurance with an online GP, critical illness cover, benefit scheme that provides cash back on dental, opticians, and physiotherapy, and a pension matching scheme.
That all sounds amazing, but what exactly would I be walking into?
Before we learn more about you, you probably want to know a bit more about who you’ll join. This tech startup started with a dream to become the pre-eminent trader of cloud resources. Founded in 2010, a vision has always been to minimize the Carbon footprint of IT services. Eleven years later, they have a multitude of case studies to demonstrate their progress and work ethic. They are constantly dreaming up new ways to make the real world AND the internet-world a better place.
If you’ve made it down here, then you’re probably the kind of person we’re looking for to begin dreaming with us. Use the link below to submit your application.