We believe that for everyone us 7.8 billion (and counting) humans there’s a better way to be. Now is the time to see what needs to be done and then do it. The world needs healthier happier humans and we’re going to inspire them one by one by one. By one.
Heka is the future. Heka is changing employee wellbeing. For Good. We are fast-paced, ambitious, people-focused and on a journey to help create happier healthier humans.
The ‘new normal’ is here. A new world is here. Heka is here.
We are in the midst of the most exciting time in the company’s history.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Ownership of the Heka platform including; updating pictures, publishing new providers, keeping the site updated and highlighting providers in line with key wellness dates across the year
- Writing and publishing blogs, newsletters and other content alongside the marketing team
- Creating and sending out content to members, clients as well as the whole of Heka’s user base to boost engagement.
- Being the port of call for live providers to answer any queries and working with them to boost their exposure through Heka
- Managing the Heka support inbox, replying quickly and efficiently to customer queries and solving any problems that arise.
- Completing any ad hoc team tasks and requests
What skills and values you will bring:
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently - this role is very varied and requires excellent organisation skills.
- Be an ideas person - contribute to the marketing strategy and overall engagement planning.
- Attention to detail
- Creative writing background
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- A good problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Resilient, with a positive outlook
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
What we’ll provide:
- Substantial equity in the business
- Employer’s pension scheme
- £50 a month wellbeing budget
- 33 days holiday a year
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Fortnightly wellbeing afternoons on Wednesdays
- Regular socials and early drinks on a Friday
- Annual offsite: we organize a retreat once a year where the whole company gets together
- Career progression and development
- An open and democratic work culture where everyone can contribute, learn and teach
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative