We believe that for everyone us 7.8 billion (and counting) humans there’s a better way to be. Now is the time to see what needs to be done and then do it. The world needs healthier happier humans and we’re going to inspire them one by one by one. By one.
Heka is the future. Heka is changing employee wellbeing. For Good. We are fast-paced, ambitious, people-focused and on a journey to help create happier healthier humans.
The ‘new normal’ is here. A new world is here. Heka is here.
We are in the midst of the most exciting time in the company’s history.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Account manage partner accounts, providing regular communication relating to engagement and actioning any admin for the account.
- Build strong relationships with partners, to maximise engagement and usage within the company and avoid churn.
- Regular drives for member engagement including emailing members on a 121 level
- Be passionate about the product and ensure that it comes across when speaking to Heka members and partners.
- Work with the sales team to help get deals across the line by joining meetings and discussing the engagement and account management process.
- Host virtual launches with companies when they launch with Heka.
- Monthly invoicing for all partner accounts.
What skills and values you will bring:
- Solid experience working in a B2B environment
- A track record of over-achieving sales & retention targets
- Recent experience with owning a portfolio of accounts
- Experience in working in the technology industry
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to have real conversations.
- Resilient, with a positive outlook
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multi-asking and staying well organized
- Gains trust of others easily
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
What we’ll provide:
- Substantial equity in the business
- Employer’s pension scheme
- £50 a month wellbeing budget
- 33 days holiday a year
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Fortnightly wellbeing afternoons on Wednesdays
- Regular socials and early drinks on a Friday
- Annual offsite: we organize a retreat once a year where the whole company gets together
- Career progression and development
- An open and democratic work culture where everyone can contribute, learn and teach
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative