The Festicket Group family is a truly international team with 100+ people from over 20 different countries, all passionate about changing the face of live event experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with a remote workforce distributed across Leeds, Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto, Nantes and San Francisco.
Since 2012, we have provided a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. The platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In eight short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Since our acquisition in 2019 of the multi-award winning cashless POS platform Event Genius and the associated Ticket Arena consumer website and brand, we are on track to become the most complete end-to-end live events platform for fans and organisers built to serve any event, any size.
We're now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of Europe's largest VC funds.
The main focus of this role is to help deliver our onsite event solutions including RFID cashless and ticketing Access Control across our client portfolio.
- You will manage client relationships, collaborating to ascertain pre-event requirements and deliver the on-site operations of events, preparing all documentation, equipment, and logistics required to deliver the event.
- To maintain and monitor all Ticket Arena, Event Genius, and Festicket Assets.
- With support from the onsite operations team, take the lead when onboarding any new clients, whilst maintaining strong relationships with existing clients, offering a first-class service, and executing tasks to the highest of standards.
- To be the first point of contact for all clients utilizing the Event Genius systems.
- To attend and manage all onsite events when delivering our Event Genius solution.
- Arranging appropriate staffing levels in advance and managing event delivery support staff, delegating roles and responsibilities as necessary on-site.
- Deliver onsite training to bars, vendors, and gate staff
- Attend client meetings, and technical briefings to gather knowledge and feedback about potential events
- Attend sales meetings as required to support with technical demonstrations
- Support the account management team ensuring all technical equipment requested by the team for events is ordered and programmed correctly.
- Responsible for pre and post-event reporting, documentation, and reconciliation
- With support from the Head of Client Sucess, you will be responsible for generating event P&L’s working to a budget.
- Working alongside finance and customer services you will be responsible for managing the post-event refunds process as applicable ensuring remaining funds are processed back to customers and pulling all relevant and necessary reports from the system for client reconciliation
- Proven onsite project management experience and leadership skills within the ticketing and events industry
- Experience of operating either RFID/cashless or ticketing solutions which include online sales, access control, and cashless within the events industry. Past experiences using similar technical event management platforms to a high degree. Solid understanding of the wider ticketing/events industry, platforms and requirements as a whole
- Excellent budget management skills
- Experience of using project management tools such as Monday, Jira, Slack, Gsuite, Zoho,(preferred, not essential)
- Must be able to work between office environments and outdoor environments in all-weather types in the UK and Internationally
Personal Characteristic and Attributes
- Driver’s license preferable
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised, and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Technically savvy and networking knowledge a plus
- Strong client-facing and relationship skills, approachable and friendly
- Excellent communbication and interpersonal skills, ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Confident in dealing with stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong problem-solving abilities and critical thinking skills
- Able to demonstrate a high level of numeracy and analytical skills
- A highly motivated and conscientious individual
- Excellent time management skills
- A calm, patient and professional manner
We’re a team of 100, with our HQ located in the amazing heart of Camden. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
Benefits & Perks also include:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 15 sick days per annum
- Flexible working from home policy
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & all year round staff discount
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Time and budget towards your ongoing professional development and certifications
- Flexible working arrangements post-Covid
- Flexible salary via Wagestream