GiveWheel (https://www.givewheel.com/home/) is a new B2C and B2B charitable fundraising and social impact platform. We are looking for an energetic and hands-on first employee / co-founder that could help grow the business, initially by helping to obtain the first B2B clients and developing partnerships with / onboarding charities.
Knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), experience and relationships in the charity sector or early stage B2B SAAS sales experience is highly desired.
B2C: We provide a simple, flexible and personalised way to give to Charities. Donors can donate to multiple Charities in a single transaction, set up Fundraising events, track and quantify your impact and earn rewards in the process. The platform is free for charities and no commission is taken from donations.
B2B: We help companies of all sizes implement more effective CSR. by providing a fully customisable, all-in-one platform that helps them boost their social impact and better engage employees. We can also help schools and universities better manage their social good initiatives (https://www.givewheel.com/business/).
The primary responsibility of the role centers on helping to drive traction and early sales, building relationships with businesses and charities and obtaining the first pilots for the platform. We want someone passionate about building products that have a positive impact on people’s lives.
The MVP is built and marketing materials are in place, however the startup is currently pre-revenue. The focus from launch is to onboard charities and generate pilots with businesses on the B2B side (we are not focusing on the B2C side of the business initially).
- We are looking for an Entrepreneur or entrepreneurial person with a sales DNA. We expect this person to own the business development and sales side of the venture.
- You must be highly motivated and driven, able to generate ideas, solve problems and work independently.
- Self-starter, willing to take ownership of projects with limited guidance.
- Knowledge of CSR, experience in the charity sector or early stage B2B SAAS sales experience is highly desired.
Nice to have
- Whilst this role is focused on business development, there is the chance to help build out and shape the future direction of the platform. For this reason, any prior programming / technical experience would be an added benefit (the platform is built in Django / Python).
- Prior experience working in a start-up.
Note: This not a fixed role, there is potential for part time, completely flexible working and this role can also be salaried, salaried plus commission or on an equity basis as a cofounder. We are very much looking to find the right person to join the venture, either as a first employee or a co-founder.
About the founder
GiveWheel was started by Oliver Daniel. Ollie’s experience includes managing a startup accelerator programme at a Big Four professional services firm as well as supporting large FTSE100 clients. He is passionate about social innovation and leveraging the power of technology for good. He is also an avid runner outside of work.
Please apply with CV and cover letter.