- A trillion dollars, that's what U.S. businesses are losing every year due to voluntary turnover.
- 52% of voluntarily exiting employees say their manager could have done something to prevent them from leaving their job.
- 51% of employees say that in the three months before they left, their manager did not speak with them about their job satisfaction or future with the organisation.
- Additionally, disengaged employees cost organisations around $450-550 billion each year. Employee engagement is primarily a manager problem and not just a HR/People-Ops problem.
Ohuku makes it easy for managers to have highly engaged employees by providing them with the right tools to manage their teams, while simultaneously helping them to grow as managers using feedback loops to provide insights on the effectiveness of their approach.
Ohuku is well funded by top tier investors. Your compensation will include equity.
We’re looking for an experienced Front End Engineer with a passion for building features end-to-end, who’s is passionate about building frontend features but not afraid to jump into backend code as needed. We have a large scope and you’ll be able work on every aspect of our product to drive the most impact.
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of a fun, entrepreneurial, start-up team. You will influence our direction, both on the product and technical side, and have outsized impact.
- Own and deliver features, from ideation to implementation to rollout
- Identify, evaluate & define improvements to the existing infrastructure and product
- Drive our strategy for A/B testing, product features, and business insights
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience
- Excellent understanding of end-to-end web application development
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g. server-driven UI, well-designed APIs, SOA)
- Experience working in a modern frontend stack (JS, React, Vue.js)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project scoping and project management skills
- Bonus: experience working in Python
- Bonus: advanced analytical thinking; experience making product decisions based on data and A/B testing