Digital Project Manager
Retina is a multi-award-winning global advertising, marketing communications and technology services company -- and both 2020 ANA B2B Agency of the Year and The Drum's 2020 Martech Agency of the Year providing expertise to global Fortune 500 clients in the areas of strategy, creative and content, and go-to-market/media. Our aim is to enable our clients, empower our teams, and always push boundaries.
We’re seeking a digital/website project manager in our rapidly growing Glasgow office to coordinate projects and quality assurance (QA) to help support our digital design and web and mobile development capabilities.
- Monitor and manage workflows, resources, scheduling, budgets and tracking, as well as developments of project plans, in partnership with client engagement leads and agency traffic manager
- Work across various projects and simultaneously manage execution, from conception through to final delivery
- Obtain necessary approvals from required stakeholders by initiating, planning and managing internal review meetings
- Develop, maintain, and execute test plans for websites, landing pages, emails and other web-based and mobile applications
- Monitor, manage, and report problems and bugs found across operating systems, browsers and devices
- Work with website developers to resolve issues in a timely manner and assist in compiling processes to automate testing
- Document all testing activity and devise efficient workflows for issue resolution
- Maintain a library of devices and services for testing purposes
- Help to implement simple changes to pages, text or code
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in web development/project management
- Experience with WordPress a must, preferable to have experience with other content management systems as well (e.g. HubSpot, Adobe Experience Manager, Joomla, Drupal, Umbraco, Webflow, Contentful, ContentStack)
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms such as Marketo, Silverpop, HubSpot, Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua), Salesforce Pardot a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office/Apple software (Word, PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel), wireframing software (Figma, InVision, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc.), and helpdesk applications such as Jira or Confluence
- Experience working in B2B or business marketing in complex categories a plus
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with a team
Perks and Benefits:
This is an exciting opportunity for anybody looking to advance their career as a proven digital project manager. It’s a full-time position with a competitive salary, negotiable dependent upon prior experience. This position also includes paid vacation and a flexible schedule, including working from home. You’ll have the chance to partner with industry-leading companies while helping an innovative global organization reach its full potential.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, we want to hear from you!