We are looking to hire a Head of Marketing to own and execute our growth strategy. This will be a senior role within a start-up environment so plenty of opportunity to lead strategy and best practices within the organisation.
Our core acquisition pillars are content, partnerships, referrals and SEO.
- Build and execute the full marketing strategy for the business across all channels, with a focus on content, partnerships, email & referral
- Responsible for hitting customer acquisition and retention KPIs for the business
- Define and communicate the brand message and ensure copy is consistent across all channels
- Hone in on core user persona(s) and identify best channels for acquiring these customers
- Manage and optimise paid digital marketing campaigns
- Work with product specialists in the team to optimise UX and conversion funnels. Report on campaign performance and communicate insights.
- Defining industry best practices in terms of analytics software and reporting and establish methods and processes to ensure measurements and experimentation can be done in a scalable and repeatable model
- Managing our Marketing & Customer Service assistant
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proven track record of implementing cost effective tactics that have resulted in impactful growth for the business
- Ability to take ownership of the marketing strategy whilst also comfortable with hands-on execution
- Experience with community building and management, partnerships and content
- A solid understanding of SEO and digital marketing tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics/Data Studio/Console etc
- First hand experience within a startup / scale up environment
- Experience working with subscription or beauty companies
- £55-60k salary
- Significant equity options
- Remote-first company
- Opportunity to lead the marketing strategy of a venture-backed early stage startup