We are in the early stages of building an app making it easier for mums and dads to manage their children's schedules, collaborate and arrange kid pick-up, drop-off or playdates. It's a social enterprise, aspiring to reduce the stress of raising kids and improve access to employment for parents of young children and single parents.
We are a team of two: a tech and a product. Having worked in the Financial Services, Marketing and Consulting for 7 years, we went on to co-found a marketing optimisation startup (now closed due to COVID impact). We also got the experience of building a community and leading diverse teams through our hobby - both of us are passionate martial artists and organisers of the largest competitions in the UK in our art. We are looking for a marketing and commercial co-founder, who will grow the community, and approach potential business clients in the education and kids activities sectors.
* Great communication skills and ability to create engaging content
* Familiarity with kids and the family market and network among parents. If you are a parent or guardian it will be a bonus. If you work(ed) in education, childcare or created products for kids before, it will be an even bigger bonus.
* Previous startup or small business experience as a founder or one of the first employees
* Experience in growing a product or an online community. You might have gained this experience in either a professional capacity or as a side project, volunteering or hobby
* Sales experience
* Experience in apps
* Can-do attitude and willingness to roll up the sleeves
* Happy about remote-first culture
* You are a people person and happy to be the face and the voice of the business.
At this stage, we are considering both part-time and full-time candidates. As Raisy is a pre-funding startup, there is no salary.
Please include a cover letter in the application, where you outline what network of parents or of people working with kids do you have and how do you see yourself creating value for Raisy.