So, who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone to help head up our wholesale channels (in-store, online and export) and open more accounts across the globe. This person must have experience within the food industry.
Working directly with our Managing Director this is a ground floor opportunity to grow your career within a sales-driven environment.
- Generate new business across our UK foodservice, retail & wholesale sales channels
- Generate new export business and expand our international client base
- Use the internet and social media to research and seek out new business opportunities
- List building and cold calling
- Assisting with product presentations and pitches to clients
- Support the director with pricing and quotations
- Follow up new enquiries and enter client details onto our extensive sales database
- Complete sales order documentation for existing and potential new clients
- Assist & help the director with sales contract terms and conditions
- Manage and expand business volumes from existing accounts
- Support existing clients with information, images and new product samples
- Sales database management
- Previous sales experience in a similar working environment preferred (ideally 1-3 years)
- Motivated and goal orientated with the ability to react quickly to new sales enquiries
- Confident & articulate communicator with a strong command of written & spoken English
- Good grades in GCSE Maths & English
- Attention to detail
- A clear understanding of what is needed to manage clients & build relationships
- Organised with good time management skills
- An understanding of how to use the internet & social media to research new business opportunities
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- The ability to understand a second European language will be advantageous
- Whilst not essential a passion for the food sector will be to your advantage
- A sweet tooth!
What’s on Offer:
- An opportunity to make a difference – from day one!
- 25 days holiday per year + all public holidays
- Some home working may be possible
- Working with a small, experienced and passionate team
- Lovely offices in Fulham (with plenty of sweet samples!)