We are an early stage start-up on a mission to improve quality of life for trauma survivors by redefining mental wellbeing support after trauma. We are starting by developing a self-help mobile app that provides personalised support to survivors.
We have researched and tested the concept with an audience who have lived experience of trauma. Our interactive mockup has been very well-received and we’re currently working on a NoCode prototype for private testing. Our mission is supported by other game-changing organisations and charities. We’re looking to build our MVP to take to market later this year. We have a clear roadmap of where we’d like to get to and what our MVP will look like. Our priorities are to build the MVP and secure pre-seed funding.
We are seeking a hands-on Lead Developer/CTO/Co-founder who:
- has 5+ years previous experience in a fast-paced, agile environment or startup to help take us to the next level
- is highly passionate about mental health (a particular interest in trauma, PTSD & C-PTSD would be a bonus)
- is excited and energised by a challenge and the opportunity to make a difference
- is a fast learner with the ability to think big and get stuck into the details
- is comfortable working both collaboratively and autonomously
- is able to provide input to key business decisions, strategy and support with non-technical areas of the start-up journey
We’re offering a fair and negotiable equity split, with a salary upon securing pre-seed funding. The role is currently remote, but will ideally be based in central London two or three days a week post pandemic.
This is a really exciting opportunity to make a difference to an underserved area within the mental health space. If you’re interested, please get in touch to say hello.