Job Advert - Social Media Manager (Instagram and YouTube)
Carmoola is a new and innovative direct to consumer car finance company, focused on providing people with the best in class customer experience while delivering lower cost and fair financial products in a flexible way.
Carmoola is led by an experienced founding team who previously raised over £12M in venture funding for their previous start up. We value people that want to grow, love to be trusted, enjoy a joke and don’t bullsh**t. We are now looking to build a team in preparation for launch in the summer, and If you are looking for your next challenge we would love to hear from you.
- Create a compelling Instagram and YouTube channel strategy and execute on it
- Create and manage world-class content that will wow the audience and connect with them emotionally
- Create an engaged audience who love to interact with our brand on a regular basis
- Attend and create amazing content at relevant events
- Actively engage with and build relationships with relevant influencers and journalists to help reach more customers
- Seek out mutually beneficial and relevant brand partnerships for Instagram and YouTube
- Be a strict guardian of the brand, and ensure that all content created meets our high quality standards
- Feed into the marketing plan, and run the content creation schedule
- Manage your creative resources including any freelance designers, editors, writers or actors
- Scale content creation effectively, whilst maintaining a super high quality
- Measure and report on performance across both channels
- Think creatively to devise new, exciting campaign ideas to connect with more customers, plan out and execute on those campaigns
You would be required to demonstrate the following:
- Broad marketing experience, with a specialist interest and expertise in creating amazing content for social channels
- Intimate knowledge of social media, how to successfully grow an engaged audience and maintain it
- Proven track record of building and growing social channels (YouTube and Instagram), growing the subscriber base and creating high-performing and engaging content
- Consumer brand experience
- Scaling and managing content production effectively
The Ideal Candidate
You’ll have a...
- Keen eye for detail, consistency and passion for excellence
- Process-driven approach
- Strong ability to wear different hats, manage multiple projects simultaneously and get s**t done in a fast paced environment
- Passion for learning and self-improvement, and the confidence to get on and try new things, or ask questions if you need help
- Preference to implement new ideas using a scientific test-and-learn approach, discarding ineffective ideas and building on successful ones to continually improve results
- Competitive and driven mindset. You won’t need close supervision in order to work hard and deliver amazing results
- Good alignment with our company values which are…
Deliver “Wow” → We deliver “wow” customer experiences
- Love to grow → We love growth, personal first, business second!
- Grit → We believe grit and hard work is how we achieve our goal
- No Dickheads → The journey should be fun and rewarding! No dickheads, please!
- Always be automating → Critical to success is process and automation!
What you won’t be doing:
- Affiliate network partnerships
- Paid search or paid digital
- Video editing
- Writing blogs
- Writing email newsletters