Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’re one of the UK’s leading tech companies and have joined FutureFifty 8.0 and named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a close-knit group on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
That starts by helping people live a healthier and happier life in their own home, with the support of a full-time live-in carer. Our unique matching technology pairs those in need with their ideal carer, based on individual requirements and personality.
But to join our team, what is it that really matters to us? Well, it matters that you’re unique. It matters that you’re great at what you do, that you put in the hard work. And, obviously, it matters you care as much as we do.
About the role
We are looking for a Customer Experience Associate to join our lively and dynamic sales team. The Customer Experience Associate is the engine of the sales function and we need the right person to come on board and help us get the Elder message to as many people as possible.
A successful candidate must be motivated by learning new skills and hitting targets. We are expecting you to roll up your sleeves and make a real impact from day one.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Work with existing customers and the Account Executive team to ensure the best customer experience
- Conduct outbound calls and other techniques to encourage inbound customers to sign up with Elder
- Monitor live chat inbound enquiries and use it to book appointments for Sales Executives
- Book the highest quantity and quality of appointments for the Sales Executives
- Contact all unqualified leads to understand the opportunity
- Work with other members of the Sales team to contact the best carers for Elder families
- Re-engage with customers who have previously enquired about care for themselves and give them the information to best assist them
- Excellent communication skills - both speaking and writing
- Incredibly organised and be able to multitask
- A thirst to learn and develop with a Start-up
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to go the extra mile
- The ability to adapt to change quickly in a fast-paced environment
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Plenty of socials and team lunches
- Amazing office in the heart of the tech scene in Old Street
- Flexibility to work from home 3-4 days a week
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business.
Do something you genuinely care about. Join a diverse team of skilled, passionate and progressive people who like to get on with each other. Work at one of Europe’s fastest-growing startups. Apply today.