Do you love designing great user experiences?
Would you like to help us elevate our UX/UI design to the next level?
Helping Customers increase diversity hiring
We are an innovative, fast-growing, HR-Tech company seeing rapid global adoption of RoleMapper our intelligent job-design platform. RoleMapper helps organisations design inclusive jobs, operationalise flexible working and de-bias their recruitment process. We partner with global companies to systematically scale an increase in diversity hiring and workforce flexibility.
Help us design great UX/UI
As a UI Designer you will help elevate the design and feel of our platform making it visually more appealing and improving user experience. You will be helping us to reskin the look and feel of our product and work with our product manager and the dev team to overlay and integrate the new designs into our product.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will:
· Bring product concepts to life visually from concept to final hand-off to engineering
· Create wireframes and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
· Create mock-up screens that we can demo to our clients
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have experience of designing user interfaces for B2B SaaS products
· Be familiar with working in sketch and invision
· Demonstrate ability to create mock up screens quickly to demo to clients
· Have a flexible approach to design with an understanding that requirements may change over the course of development
· Portfolio showcasing strong design work (Please include a link with your application)
Working Hours & Location
This is a remote-working role, we are happy to receive applications from candidates wherever you are in the world, we just you to be able to work within GMT time zone.
This is a short-term contract role working outside IR35. We are looking for an immediate start
To apply for this role, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following infomation:
-Do you have experience with Invision and Sketch?
-Your day rate
-Your country of residence