REKKI is an app that makes ordering between restaurants and suppliers easier, more efficient and more accountable. We see it as our duty to reimagine the supply chain for the food industry. We believe independent restaurants are fundamental to society - they provide a space to connect and actually talk to each other - and we work to make them sustainable businesses. Now more than ever.
As a Customer Operations Specialist you will be supporting REKKI’s customers in getting the most out of their experience both by directly solving the issues they are facing in a given moment and by solving its root cause through process redesign.
- Front line support: assisting all potential and existing customers by delivering the best customer experience possible
- Ensuring all transactions through the app are smooth sailing by reviewing all invoice and ordering transactions, whilst improving these processes for scaling
- Analyse REKKI commercial processes to identify improvement opportunities, drive their implementation and scale them globally.
- Be the voice of customers with product and commercial teams and work closely with these teams to design new commercial processes as REKKI evolves and grows.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in front line Customer Support and operational roles. High-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus.
- Experience in being part of technical projects
- Experience in designing, building and executing new processes
- Clear, professional, and informative written and verbal communication style
- Excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills; demonstrated facility juggling multiple critical tasks and consistently delivering against hard deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly to business priority changes and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
We are the face of the business, for both current and future users around the globe. We build strong and lasting relationships and understand the needs of restaurants and suppliers, and how REKKI can help transform their business.