REKKI is an app that makes ordering between restaurants and suppliers easier, more efficient and more accountable. We see it as our duty to reimagine the supply chain for the food industry. We believe independent restaurants are fundamental to society - they provide a space to connect and actually talk to each other - and we work to make them sustainable businesses. Now more than ever.
During your 6 month internship, as a Commercial Operations Intern you will be supporting REKKI’s customers in getting the most out of their experience both by directly solving the issues they are facing in a given moment and by solving its root cause through process redesign.
- Front line support: assisting all potential and existing customers by delivering the best customer experience possible
- Analyse REKKI commercial processes to identify improvement opportunities, drive their implementation and scale them globally.
- Ensure all Operational processes are smooth sailing with data entry tasks and reviewing current processes for improvements
- Clear, professional, and informative written and verbal communication style
- Excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to business priority changes and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Demonstrated facility juggling multiple critical tasks and consistently delivering against hard deadlines
We are the face of the business, for both current and future users around the globe. We build strong and lasting relationships and understand the needs of restaurants and suppliers, and how REKKI can help transform their business.
We are particularly keen to hear from applicants from people of a BAME background, in particular from the Black African and Black Caribbean communities