💡 About noah
Noah’s vision is to become the first Starter Kit focused brand, empowering customers to start something new and help them navigate the first steps of their new endeavours. We are equipping our customers with curated Starter Kits and building their confidence beyond the box, through easily accessible content and support for their journey, no matter how big or small.
We’ve seen tremendous growth over the past two years and have recently raised a 7-figure seed-round. Now, we’re searching for ambitious, creative and driven people who are excited about the opportunity to build a best-in-class team with a strong culture from the ground up as we scale noah to an international household name.
🏁 What’s Next for noah?
Following our growing success over the past two years, and aided by our recent investment, we are looking to rapidly scale up the business by:
- Building new teams of experts across all functions
- Cementing our position in existing market segments
- Expanding our Supply-Chain across the globe
- Developing a variety of new Starter Kits
- Broadening our operations beyond the UK
- Creating an online community with accessible and engaging content
💪 About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager, who’s looking to make their mark within a young and vibrant company. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is a newly created role which will be instrumental to our growth over the next year. The Paid Media Manager will own and manage our paid channels, including paid search and paid social, optimising for customer acquisition and ROAS. The successful applicant will enjoy a varied, hands on role, with lots of autonomy, and benefit from exposure to other areas of the business and support and resources to do great work.
Key Projects (6-12 Months)
- Optimising our existing paid channels with the aim to drive customer acquisition
- Ongoing experiments programme, testing creatives, bidding, targeting and landing pages working with key stakeholders across the business
- Launch new campaigns including new products, seasonal and promotional campaigns
- Scale media channels in new countries and geographies
Key Responsibilities (Day to Day)
- Plan and execute, and manage all paid search and paid social campaigns
- Closely monitor costs and budget to optimise spend
- Weekly/monthly reports across all performance channels
- Perform regular experiments, testing creative, bidding, targeting and landing pages
- Brief in creative requirements for any campaign needs
- Identify and implement new performance channels
✨ About You
What we’re looking for
- A minimum of 4 years experience in paid media/performance marketing
- Proven track record of driving ROI within a DTC, or E-Commerce brand
- Must have experience in Google Ads, and Facebook Advertising. Amazon Advertising is highly desirable, but not a requirement
- A data-driven marketer, with a human driven approach
Join us if...
- you’re super organised and have proven your ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- change doesn’t faze you; you take the rough with the smooth and take people with you on that journey
- you are full of ideas, are not shy about expressing them and get excited about seeing them through
- you have a positive attitude and work well under pressure
- you're comfortable working independently to draw conclusions and take action, having demonstrated a strong level of comfort in driving projects forward
- you know what it’s like to work in a young company and love the vibe (and sometimes chaos!)
- what we’re doing here at noah excites you!
At noah, we believe in building an environment for all team members to flourish in. This means having good work-life balance policies in place to help create room for everyone to use their time as effectively as possible while still hitting big goals together as a business. We don't believe in just 'doing and 'rushing' anything without a thorough plan in place; we prefer to rely on strategic thinking and intelligent project tools to help us to achieve great things collaboratively. Yes, there will be deadlines to meet that may require some longer days but these will always be a team effort and, most importantly, aren't the norm.
- Work remotely: Distance makes the heart grow fonder, so we encourage a sporadic change of scenery whenever you need some time out of the office
- Generous holidays: 28 Days + Bank holidays + Christmas break + Birthday (Everyone is strongly encouraged to take at least five days off each quarter)
- Location: Our sunny loft style office is in the heart of Shoreditch, next to the best restaurants, bars and street food markets, and a 5 minute walk from Old Street Station.
- Share our success: We know our future growth is only possible if we all work together as a team, so every full-time team member has share options.
- Our team: We’re an energetic, sociable and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together and we learn from each other.
- Employee Perks: We’re young and still working out how we reward our employees beyond the standard offerings. As part of our founding team you will be directly involved in helping us shape this offering. E.g. Training budget, getaways (bi-annualy), well-being budget, noah credits, regular team events, home office budget
Salary Range: We are flexible based on experience. As this is a vital role in shaping the future of noah, we offer comprehensive share options for our founding team
If you have always wanted to join a young and rapidly growing startup as a founding member with significant impact, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!
You can contact us here with your CV (PDF) and a short cover letter, including your idea for our next Starter Kit.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.