Senior Product Manager
Who are we?
Ometria's purpose is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love.
We use data to truly understand each customer, and make sure that their experiences are ones they truly find valuable. We do this right now for 200 of the fastest growing retail brands, from Made.com to Hotel Chocolat, and for 200 million individual people across the world. We have (rather empty) offices based in London, New York and Southampton, and have raised over £25m from leading VCs like Octopus and Summit.
What sets us apart?
We don’t stop at ‘valuable consumer experiences’: we take it up a notch. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning – focussed through a truly tailored customer experience – our product ensures that our retail clients are reaching the right customers; at the right time, in the right way and with the right message. This enables seamless customer delight, giving our clients the tools to pivot and react toward what’s working without having to lift a finger.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help drive execution against our ambitious growth product management goals. The right person will think commercially and strategically, whilst also being highly engaged with our engineering and delivery teams.
What will you be doing at Ometria?
- Deeply understand Ometria’s strategic landscape and identify valuable, commercially viable and feasible product opportunities
- Be an expert in retail, retail marketing, data AI, and understand exactly what it takes to create retail marketing experiences which customers love.
- Understand our business comprehensively, from our GTM strategy, to metrics, to partners, to finance, legal, privacy and compliance.
- Solve hard customer and business problems in ways that our customers love and which work for our business.
- Be empowered, own business outcomes and achieve them by leading and influencing your team and other stakeholders
- Develop and own a roadmap, defining and prioritising features, functionality and opportunities within your product area
- Drive operational excellence in product management, from conceptualisation through to feature launch and ongoing iteration.
- Confirm the design and technology approach meets user needs and addresses value opportunity
- Establish and maintain metrics for product performance that align to core business objectives
- Collaborate with all stakeholders (customers, prospects, sales, customer success, professional services and the general market) in researching and defining product priorities
- Lead launch initiatives both internal and customer-facing paired working with diverse teams including product marketing and technical writing
- Provide expert guidance to engineers, as well as functional and technical documentation to ensure the right product gets delivered with each release
- Understand Ometria’s values, roll up your sleeves to do what is needed to keep development moving
- You have proven B2B product management experience in a commercial environment
- You have worked in fast-paced organisations under tight deadlines
- You have strong analytical skills and preferably have a quantitative degree or background
- You can engage with multiple types of stakeholders of different seniority in a constructive and collaborative wau
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.