Azimo, the digital money transfer service, is looking for a social media intern to bring our content to a wider audience.
You’ll write attention-grabbing social posts that prompt readers to learn more about everything from the cost of living in Australia to why exchange rates fluctuate.
A persuasive writer, you are a regular user of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. You are keen to learn about tools like Google Analytics so that you can demonstrate the impact of your work by digging into the numbers. You will measure success in terms of inbound links, traffic and new customer activations.
Reporting to the Head of Content, you will gain hands-on experience in digital marketing with a strong focus on how to write great copy.
At the top of your application, include an example of a Facebook post that you would write to advertise this internship.
This is a paid internship lasting six months at one of Europe’s leading fintech companies. The role is 100% remote, but the successful candidate is welcome to come into our offices in London, UK.
- Promote Azimo’s blog content and marketing campaigns by writing informative and persuasive social media posts.
- Seed Azimo content on other relevant platforms.
- Work with the content team to develop new content ideas.
- Work with the Brand Designer and Marketing Copywriter to develop Azimo’s social media pages, ensuring they are clear and informative + aligned with our brand.
- Particular focus on developing Azimo’s Instagram presence.
- Maintain Azimo’s brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Measure content performance in terms of inbound links, traffic and new customer activations.
- Experience using Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Your writing is clear, concise and persuasive.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a big advantage. Knowledge of Wordpress, SEMRush and other publishing/SEO tools is also helpful.
- An interest in financial services and financial technology, particularly for migrant workers and people in the developing world.
- Available for a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- You pay attention to links in job adverts. They contain clues that will help you build your application.
- Fluent in English
- Paid Internship for 6 months
- Flexible working hours
- Use of MacBook
- Language courses and extensive training opportunities
- Lunch card
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)