Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Line Manager: Senior Logistics Coordinator
Location: London (Old Street)
Contract Type: Full Time
Travel Required: No
Who we are
At MADE.COM we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we’ve taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers and no high street stores. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture at attractive prices.
It’s not an easy task – it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
What you’ll be doing
As a Logistics Coordinator at MADE.COM you will be responsible for supporting the UK Logistics department in delivering high levels of support from point of shipment arrival at port to successful customer order dispatch.
Areas of responsibility will include:
• Managing inbound purchase orders from arrival at port to warehouse receipt
• Creating and managing daily outbound dispatches which are on-time and in full
• Stock reconciliation between warehouse management system and MADE ERP system
• Handling customer service queries
• Daily communication with business partners like 3PLs, hauliers etc.
• Key business link between the warehouse and other departments at MADE
Measures of success
• Inbound receipts within internal service level agreements
• Customer orders dispatched on-time and in full
• Warehouse stock accuracy
What you’ll need
• Excellent Excel skills. We’re talking Vlookup, IF Statements, Pivot tables
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate across all levels
• Excellent Analytical skills, great at pattern recognition
• Great attention to detail
• A drive to improve processes and data accuracy
• Ability to prioritise workload effectively and work well under pressure
•Experience within a retail head office environment
What we offer
• A fast-paced, creative and fun office environment
• Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
• A supportive, diverse company with a brilliant culture
• Hot and cold drinks and free breakfast provided in the office – (including fruit for the healthy people)
• Regular work drinks along with many social and company events
• Excellent employee benefits Including private healthcare (with discounted gym membership), pension, life insurance, 25 days holiday a year (with an extra day every year served up to a cap of 30 days) and season ticket loan
• Temptingly good employee discounts and regular staff sample sales
Up your street? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in the heart of Shoreditch.