Who are we?
Hi, we’re StepLadder - a fast growing and award-winning fintech company pioneering collaborative
finance and revolutionising the home buying process. Through our collaborative lending circles we
are supporting people to buy their first home faster, reach their financial goals, and championing
financial wellbeing. Check us out at www.joinstepladder.com or @joinstepladder on Instagram.
Our current team of 10 brings wisdom, creativity and energy from around the world, and believes in
collaboration, seeing things differently and making a difference. We inspire, support, educate and
empower our Members and that’s also what we do for the team here at StepLadder.
What is the role?
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who likes getting stuck in with finding ways to grow
our business and create quick AB tests to prove their theories. We have regular growth sprints,
which you’ll be a part of, finding ways to get us to the next level to help more people buy their first
home. This role would be perfect for someone who is passionate about building things in product
and marketing, and would be reporting into the Head of Product with opportunities to expand your
remit over time to other areas of the business.
What are the responsibilities?
• Build new Facebook ads & campaigns, based on data insights and analytics from our platform
• Implement AB tests on our website/landing pages and ads during our growth sprints
• Manage our website content (incl. blog) with support from the wider team
• Monitor and report on key analytics that help our business grow
What are we looking for?
• At least 3 years worth of relevant Product Marketing experience, using Facebook ads/Google
analytics/adwords and any website CMS (we use Wordpress)
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to be flexible and creative in a challenging
• Experience working under pressure to tight deadlines
• The ability to create and implement your own ideas
• Work autonomously as well as part of a team
• Experience with Hubspot useful but not required
How we will reward you
We believe in the importance of collaboration and family, and therefore have a flexible and inclusive
working environment and hours. We are based at Barclays Rise in Shoreditch, a modern and vibrant
office space which is also the leading fintech co-working space in Europe (but of course working
remotely in the current circumstances). As well as a fabulous team of colleagues you will benefit
● £35,000-£38,000 depending on experience
● Fee-free membership of StepLadder Circles to help you reach your own financial goals
● Support and deals with any home-buying services e.g. mortgage, solicitor, surveyor,
● Professional coaching to support your personal and professional development
● Regular team socials and activities - both virtually and in-person, when it’s legal!
● Daily fruit in the office and pizza and beer on a Thursday
● Barclays’ Rise fitness, social and community events including 5-a-side football, yoga,
podcast room, and guest speakers
● Dog-friendly workplace