We are a startup based out of London revolutionising private investments with an impact mindset. To assist us with our goals and operations we are developing a fintech platform that would look at benefitting all involved stakeholders and more particularly the startup ecosystem and society. We are developing a proprietary machine-learning algorithm that would benefit all stakeholders through a digitised data-driven platform.
We are currently at beta stage
- Using latest ML techniques, create AI based self-learning decision engines
- Design Analytical Solutions: Problem Statement Articulation; Objective Function Definition; Selection of Analytical solutions and methods
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Own the vision and execution of developing and integrating AI & machine learning into all aspects of the platform
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Develop a scalable and consistent data handling infrastructure for appropriate data sets to facilitate efficient backtesting of quantitative investment strategies
- Will be responsible for building Applied AI solutions using custom algorithms in the areas of NLP, ML, deep learning to derive insights
- Develop autopilot risk-management systems to monitor live performance of the Portfolio
- Master’s in Physics, Robotics, Mathematics, Neuroscience, ML, AI or similar fields; PhD or Final-Year PhD would be preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in Natural Language Processing
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Experience or working knowledge of NLP, Deep Learning and developing end-to-end solutions
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
Why join us?
This represents a unique opportunity to get first-hand insight into the investment and startup ecosystem. You will play a crucial part in a small team, supporting Partners and other team members in all investment and business growth tasks, which will give a holistic overview of the startups, fintech and investment ecosystem.
The role will provide a great chance to learn, build your network and accelerate your career. The role will involve directly working with the Founder of the company.