Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, bright and resourceful people in London and NY, with head-quarter in Tel-Aviv. It is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture
- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series B funded $124M
- Offices in London, New York & Tel Aviv
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and positive Customer Success Manager to own and manage a significant book of Small clients. You will have great interpersonal skills as well as a strong bias towards excellent client service. You will be analytical and have great organizational and multitasking skills, and the ability to provide great service to a large number of accounts. You will have experience in customer success, account management or customer service in a SaaS-based business. You’re a positive individual, self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
We are looking for a strong Customer Success Manager, who is first and foremost passionate about working with our small segment customers to make sure they see value from bob.
The Com CSM should be passionate about being part of and helping build a world-class CSM team.
They will have the ability to be strategic with the clients, establish a business relationship with C-level as well as the HRIS and negotiate renewals and upsells.
If you are passionate about HR and employee experience; If you are data-driven, detail-oriented and excited to roll up your sleeves to make customers successful with our product, this is for you.
What will you do?
- Manage a large portfolio of small accounts with a focus on enablement at scale and value realization, yielding to super high renewal rate
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn with proactive health plans
- Own and guide your low touch clients onboarding implementation
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify opportunities and risks
- Optimize and make sure the client is using bob according to our best-practices and is getting value from bob
- Execute Business Reviews, training, check-in calls, and feature implementation
- Work with our customers with the drive to help them change their workplace and achieve their business goals
- Become the customer advocate in Hibob, collaborating with our Product, Development, Marketing and Sales teams
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to promote internal advocacy
You'll be great for this role if you have:
- At least 2 years SaaS account management or CSM experience
- Passion to learn the products’ functionality, and tech-savviness
- Proven negotiation skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute
- Excelling in achieving KPIs and targets
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
- Team player
- Experience with SalesForce, Intercom, Slack, Quicksight, Zendesk, Airtable & Web-based technologies - advantage
- HR or HRM background - advantage