About Vivacity Labs
Opportunities like this don’t come along too often. Vivacity Labs is a start-up that’s consistently delivering 100%+ year-on-year growth, in one of the fastest growing sectors, with a superstar founding team and the very brightest of futures.
By harnessing the power of cutting edge AI techniques, we’re on a mission to empower cities to create sustainable, citizen-centric transport networks.
About the role
Our Account Manager will create a bond with clients which ensures that Vivacity Labs is seen as a trusted, long-term partner. You will lead Vivacity’s engagements with key clients and become the face of Vivacity towards our largest accounts. As such, you will have an opportunity to bring about positive change in the sector and to have a lasting impact.
This is a target-led position where targets will be set monthly/quarterly, so a go-getter attitude, tenacity, and resilience are crucial. You will work collaboratively with the sales team and independently to develop relationships with your clients, internal stakeholders and teammates.
Your day-to-day tasks will include
- Identify, grow and close growth deals with existing clients and partners
- Build strong, trusted relationships with clients
- Develop a network of connections with key leaders, executives and stakeholders
- Work alongside sales BDMs and liaise with cross-functional internal teams
- Record all activities in the CRM and use the CRM as your central, primary working tool such that you are able to generate valuable reports and insights from the CRM
- Produce analysis and insights from the CRM on your pipeline, lead times, and conversion rates and use these to recommend where improvements can be made and identify opportunities where support could deliver more value
- Manage high-value, longer, and more complex sales and tender cycles
- Support and develop your team
- Attend and present at industry events
- Monitor changes in industry legal regulations and legislation
- Put together demos, pitches, and bids and proposals
You are a formidable networker and accomplished relationship builder who can evidence a successful track record of growing long lasting, mutually beneficial and profitable partnerships.
You are as effective at seeking out sales opportunities within a client as you are at solving problems and understanding a client’s challenges. You know how to speak a client’s language, live and breathe their issues and priorities, and will be able to guide and support them with proactive solutions and advice.
You are dynamic, customer-centric, and personable. You are interested in joining a friendly and welcoming team. You are a consummate networker with top-drawer people skills. You are an excellent communicator and presenter. You understand the competitive landscape, as well as the complexities of local authority and government.
Vivacity welcomes applications from all candidates and embraces diversity within our teams. If you are in any doubt as to whether you would be a good fit, please get in touch, or apply anyway and we will get back to you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Requirements for the role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Accustomed to working through a CRM
- Demonstrable flair for communication and relationship building
- 3+ years experience of working with local authorities and demonstrable understanding of local authority behaviour
- 2 years experience gained in any of the transport, traffic, automotive, or mobility sectors
- Experience and understanding of working with complex, analytical technologies
- Track record of hitting sales or account management targets
- Great presentation skills to audiences of all sizes and levels
- Ability to quickly understand new technical concepts
- Knowledge on how to build relationships with a highly technical audience
While not required for the role, we would love to see any of the following
- Experience of fast-paced, high-growth start-up environments
- Experience with Smart Cities, Internet of Things, Computer Vision, or Artificial Intelligence
- Understanding and experience in dealing with complex tenders