WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You will coordinate with other members in team to determine application requirements
- You will test & debug applications
- You will develop back-end components
- You will assess and prioritise client feature requests
- You will deploy applications
- You will integrate applications with third party services
- You will write effective and scalable Python code
- You will administer the working of existing applications and improve its functionalities as needed
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have 2-5 years of experience as a Python developer
- You have a BSc in a Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- You have expert knowledge of Python related frameworks such as Flask
- You have knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- You have experience using SQL
- You have experience deploying containerised applications onto Cloud environments
- You have experience with Google Cloud platform
- You have experience in building APIs
- You want to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in AskIf’s mission
- You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other
A LITTLE ABOUT US…
Askif is on a mission: Driving a tech-enabled revolution in SME lending, disrupting traditional finance and improving the lives of millions.
One of the few female-led Fintechs in the UK, we are focused, nimble and ambitious, and expect to quickly become a dominant inclusive lender for Entrepreneurs and small companies, and the largest national Community Development Finance Institution (CFDI).
Our approach to finance is different. We put people at the heart of what we do providing substantial opportunities for transformation via funding for small businesses.
Askif is dedicated to fixing parts of the finance industry that have long needed fixing.
Fostering entrepreneurship and helping to grow the UK economy by lending inclusively and sustainably to under-served yet creditworthy borrowers.
We are committed to supporting businesses across all communities, continually monitoring reach to ensure diversity amongst borrowers. Unlocking approvals through our unique hybrid model, combining ‘human touch’ with tech.
- Competitive salary
- Equity participation
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days’ holiday per year + birthday + UK public holidays
- Learning and development