We’re HelloSelf 👋 and we’re building a better way for people to access effective psychological support. Our online video therapy platform lets our members connect with the UK’s best Clinical Psychologists at a time and place that suits them.
We're looking for 2 full-time Booking Coordinators to join our growing Operations team. You'll be instrumental in helping people meet the right therapist and get them started on their journey to say Hello to their best Self.
If you're highly organised, have bags of enthusiasm and love to problem-solve, we'd love to hear from you!
- Matching new clients with the best therapist for their needs
- Understanding what a client is looking for help with, and translating this to the best clinical match
- Logging progress through our onboarding flow accurately in the task tracker
- Escalating enquiries to a Clinical Director when necessary
- Booking and managing all client appointments
- Responding promptly and accurately to email requests
- Liaising with therapists on availability and keeping our system up to date
- Handling phone calls from clients and therapists
- Liaising with other medical professionals, e.g., psychiatrists, medical secretaries
- Creating and building systems and processes to ensure an exceptional customer experience from the first point of contact
Skills and experience:
Organised - You respond quickly and keep track of everything
- Quick and efficient with admin work
- Strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Proven experience in an administrative role, which includes diary management and filing
- A sound knowledge of using and maintaining CRM systems
Ambassador - we trust you will represent us well to clients, therapists and referrers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- High levels of discretion and confidentiality
Comfortable in a startup - you’ll help improve systems, and welcome change
- Adaptable and comfortable with change
- An ability to solve problems, work independently and think on your feet
- An ability to work well within a team and take a flexible approach to work
Please include a CV and cover letter with your application. We can't wait to hear from you!
This position is currently remote in line with government guidance. We will have a flexible WFH policy moving forward.