You will report directly to the COO and CEO. This role would provide you with the opportunity to work with AskIf leadership team to build the business , deliver critical projects and work on strategic initiatives.
You will be challenged to look at a wide variety of different tasks and problems across the Company (for example, investigating new business opportunities, or working with colleagues to design and implement new KPIs to drive success for the firm).
You will be highly visible across the company, in addition to having exposure to our board of directors, our investors, the government, and the financial sector.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You will help formulate strategic projects.
- You will be assigned high priority projects and ad-hoc projects for the CEO and leadership team.
- You will collaborate with people across the company to identify, review and solve challenges.
- You will work on multiple projects in parallel that will require you to be adaptable across multiple functions.
- You will ensure that the CEO is well prepared for meetings.
This role provides an insight on how to build a business and the ability to solve any problem thrown at you.
This role comes with great autonomy allowing you to identify problems, carry out analysis, design solutions and execute them.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You are a critical thinker.
- You are a fast learner.
- You have 3- 5+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (start-up / strategy consulting / investment banking).
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such analytics tools.
- You areproactive,curious in nature and interested in making an impact.
- You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in.
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute.
- You are able to manage various stakeholders and to thoughtfully and constructively challenge the people you work with.
- You must have quantitative background and may also have experience managing change
- You want to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in AskIf’s mission.
- You are a team player who thrives in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other.
A LITTLE ABOUT US…
Askif is on a mission: Driving a tech-enabled revolution in SME lending, disrupting traditional finance and improving the lives of millions.
One of the few female-led Fintechs in the UK, we are focused, nimble and ambitious, and expect to quickly become a dominant inclusive lender for Entrepreneurs and small companies, and the largest national Community Development Finance Institution (CFDI).
Our approach to finance is different. We put people at the heart of what we do providing substantial opportunities for transformation via funding for small businesses.
Askif is dedicated to fixing parts of the finance industry that have long needed fixing.
Fostering entrepreneurship and helping to grow the UK economy by lending inclusively and sustainably to under-served yet creditworthy borrowers.
We are committed to supporting businesses across all communities, continually monitoring reach to ensure diversity amongst borrowers. Unlocking approvals through our unique hybrid model, combining ‘human touch’ with tech.
- Competitive salary
- Equity participation
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days’ holiday per year + birthday + UK public holidays
- Learning and development