No Logo is a digital agency focused on influencer created branded content & promotions. We are a growing start-up that exists to influence well. We represent leading social media creators across platforms like YouTube, Instagram & TikTok, helping them to conduct sponsored content for brands. We focus on working with brands that seek to make a positive impact on people and the planet and through our proprietary platform called plantalist.com, we can reach c.10m consumers globally. We work with creators and brands across North America & Europe and have conducted promotions for a vast array of brands including Adobe, AMEX, Bertolli, Etsy, IKEA, SquareSpace & Waitrose.
In short, we are an advertising agency for the 21st Century.
A crucial role in a fast-growing company, our Account Manager will work closely alongside our CEO and team to manage new deals and interactions between our influencers and partner brands, eventually taking responsibility for several accounts. This is still a relatively nascent industry with significant opportunities for growth; we are looking for someone who can help us capitalise on this.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to inbound requests for partnerships, negotiating and then closing sponsorship deals with new and existing clients
- Manage campaign workflow from brief through to delivery, liaising between clients and talent to ensure content is created and delivered in an impactful and timely manner
- Pitch new and existing clients with ideas for partnerships
- Negotiate and manage larger brand campaigns
- Support in legal negotiations
- Support of creative development of ad campaigns and presentation of results
- Develop strong rapport with talent to support and provide regular updates
- Develop best practice for the role, and participate in process improvement
Why we think you’ll love working at No Logo:
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment, and contact with some of the most forward-thinking brands and creators in the world
- Close company culture with an opportunity to learn a huge amount in a short space of time as well as contribute new ideas to the company
Qualifications / requirements:
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to try new things
- 2-3 years of experience in the working environment in a client or customer facing role and preferably within the advertising space or a sales role
- Experience in supporting pitching and sales
- Willingness to ‘muck in’ and do what is necessary is essential
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- We look for people who are empathetic and trustworthy
- Optional: experience working in a small company or startup
- + small bonus based on company success
- Remote/Office in Edinburgh when COVID restrictions allow.
Application & contact:
- Closing date – April 16th 2021
- Please send both a one-page CV and a covering letter. The covering letter should outline in 300 words or less a full synopsis of your favourite film or book