An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a purpose-driven SaaS company on a mission to revolutionise workplace mental wellbeing.
A little bit about us...
We’re a B2B SaaS company founded through a desire to give employees the best access to wellbeing support with the ultimate goal of removing mental health stigma in the workplace. We do this through our mental wellbeing platform, employee app and strategic support for HR professionals. To put things into context, more than 1,000 professionals engage with our mental wellbeing courses to champion wellness in the workplace.
We’re building our strategy for growth and are looking for a passionate and purpose-driven Marketing Executive to join us. Ideally, you’ll have experience in B2B SaaS or tech marketing and will feel confident in taking on the execution of the marketing strategy. Execution will be key for us which also means the right person will have a big impact on the business. We need someone who’s proactive with a thirst to learn and continually find ways to improve and shape our marketing processes.
The core channels you will focus on will be digital, social media, content and email. This means you'll need to be digital savvy, with the ability to setup automation campaigns and create landing pages, whilst also a strong writer to manage personal social accounts where we’ll need compelling copy to engage our customers.
The chosen individual will help us as a business:
- Have a great social life - by managing our social channels with a key focus on lead generation and engagement. Creating engaging social posts is key along with managing personal profiles and knowing how to build brand and community.
- Spread the love through great content - by creating lead magnets and content that solves our buyers problems, help us create a community. A desire to understand our customers deeply is key.
- Be digital savvy - by managing multiple automation tools such as ActiveCampaign , Nutshell and WordPress. A knack for working things out will be useful. You’ll be responsible for creating comms for our events and webinars along with building out multiple nurture streams, testing and optimising them
- Look after our home - by managing our website, whether that’s building landing pages, creating product pages or ensuring we make the most of every conversion opportunity.
We’re looking for someone that:
- Is a wordsmith - a strong writer and communicator that is meticulous and able to craft copy for landing pages, emails, website social posts and more.
- Has a growth mindset and is passionate about marketing - as we're scaling we need someone who wants to grow with us as we refine our operations.
- Has a great collaborative mindset, remote working means this is essential.
- Is un-phased working in a fast moving scale-up environment that's evolving environment.
- Loves to work autonomously, who is confident in their strategy and an action taker.
For now, this job remains remote.