🧗🏾♂️ Your Mission
As a Sales Development Representative or University Partnerships Executive as we call them, you will help drive Unibuddy’s future growth by building relationships with prospective universities in the APAC region and helping to turn them into happy and successful users of Unibuddy.
You will manage the very start of the sales process, acting as the first point of contact for many institutions. You will nurture and qualify inbound leads, source new qualified leads to deliver to the sales team, and re-invigorate leads that have grown cold. Our clients come from all over the world and you will be responsible for developing opportunities with the team to identify key target markets, sectors, and organisations.
As we are a rapidly growing company you will gain exposure to all areas of the business, understanding the key success drivers and gaining invaluable experience for your future career. Success in this role will lead to opportunities for growth across the entire sales team with significant scope for future development.
👩🏻🔧 With this opportunity you will …
- Develop expert-level knowledge the APAC region and cultivate relationships with decision-makers across multiple Universities.
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, social media, and other channels.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives to meet and exceed targets.
- Maintain strong relationships with the marketing team, leveraging campaigns to aid in outbound reach out.
- Understand the needs and structure of prospective universities to help solve recruitment challenges.
- Develop and implement innovative prospecting strategies.
- Gaining knowledge of Universities and how they operate all over the world.
👨🏽💻This might be for you if are…
- A dreamer. Someone who can take ownership of the APAC territory and visualise its full potential.
- A calculated risk-taker. You can think on your feet, act fast, and be confident in the logic behind your approach
- Humble. You are always looking to help your team, better yourself, and work toward a collective vision
- Inquisitive. Always seeking to understand, learn more, and ask why
- Organised. You’re a natural at juggling multiple competing priorities
- Resilient. “I get knocked down and I get up again” is your anthem
- Personable. With both internal and external stakeholders, you can hold your own with confidence
You'll need to bring professional experience in a sales or business development role. If you haven't worked with APAC region before but would like to try something new then do apply we'd love to hear from you!
It would be a bonus if you can bring...
- Language skills - Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Experience dealing with customers in the APAC region or at an international business.
- Experience working with Unibuddy as an ambassador or you've been involved in your Universities enrolment activities.
Ready to apply?
Great! Please send a CV and supporting statement which outlines why you would like to work with Unibuddy, and why you are well suited to this role. We encourage you to send us something that showcases your sales skills. Impress us.
🛂Please note that Unibuddy does not sponsor visas for this role.
Unibuddy is an equal opportunity employer. We're actively looking to increase the diversity of our buddies across the company and we encourage people to apply from minority groups.