TouchNote - Reinventing personal communication for the digital era.
TouchNote is an app designed to help nurture your most important relationships. Our creative platform lets you send custom-made real cards, straight from your phone, anywhere in the world. We help our members share the every day, any day. Postcards, greetings cards, prints, framed photos and much more, we’ve helped send over 15 million cards to 180 countries worldwide.
About the Team
We’re a team of passionate individuals trying to make a difference, bridging the gap between digital and physical. With an office in Shoreditch, you can expect the exposed brick, ping pong table and popcorn machine (of course) but we’re about so much more than that, we take the culture of our team incredibly seriously, and have big ambitions when it comes to what we do and how we do it.
Due to COVID19, our London office is currently closed and the team is working remotely.
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer specialising in UX & UI to help shape the future of our product experience here at TouchNote. Sitting in the product and leading a small team of Designers, you’ll work extensively with product, growth and our engineering team to understand our user base, and work to improve business needs, related requirements and technical constraints.
- You’re always on top of the latest design trends, ambassador of Apple Humans guidelines and Google Material design and a good understanding of transitions and haptic feedback.
- You’re a quick learner, always open-minded and curious, and eager to learn new skills.
- You have a keen interest and knowledge of gamification and the user onboarding process.
- You’ve got a can-do attitude, have a proactive approach to your work, are autonomous and take ownership of your work; a perfectionist and are used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re a leader and have led/managed or mentored small teams of product designers.
- You have experience with physical products and packaging design (not essential, but nice to have).
- You’re a driven designer and have a minimum of 5-8 years of experience in delivering both UX & UI design, including experience in mobile and native applications.
- You’ve got proven mobile design and proven UI experience on mobile app design and web: working with sketches, prototypes, wireframes, user flows and UI interactions.
- Your portfolio is full of beautiful, well thought out interface work that showcases your flair and attention-to-detail. It includes examples of mobile and app products you have worked on (iOS and Android).
- You’ve used Figma, Creative cloud expert (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Indesign).
Aways Close - We pride ourselves on being a uniquely close team; we hire people who we genuinely enjoy spending time with and we take care of each other. Togetherness also means thoughtfulness: we are accountable to each other. It’s not about you, it’s about us winning as a team.
Own it - Understand and take responsibility for your part in our success; we tell you where to go, not how to get there. Getting it done, on time, is up to you.
Leaders are Learners - To be the best we can be, we accept that we do not have all of the answers. We must continuously learn, grow and develop. We expand in our roles.
Natural Creativity - We’re an innovative bunch building a world-class platform for creative communication. We take creative problem solving really seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously with it.
It's all about Integrity - Be yourself and do your best. We are all in this together; your voice matters, say what you think. If you disagree, speak up. If the decision goes the other way, commit and move on.
- Free TouchNote Credits (of course!).
- Monthly company socials and fun stuff!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays & for each year of continued service here at TouchNote, you will receive one extra day of annual leave (capped at up to 5 additional days).
- Working from home equipment budget
- Access to our Learning and Development platform Learnerbly
- Perkbox account
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Smart Pension
- Vitality health insurance