About Ethical Angel
Founded in 2018, Ethical Angel is a venture capital backed start-up and certified B-Corp on a mission to change the way that employees experience work amd corporate volunteering. We believe that reconnecting employees with the world around them adds value to people, planet and profit.
Our technology commoditises the needs of global charities, NGOs, social enterprises and non-profits (“causes”) as e-learning projects that we then match with private sector employees.
- Beneficiaries in 23 countries
- 6,500 monthly users (120% month-on-month growth)
- Wide range of business subscribers (multinational banks to advertising startups).
Ethical Angel has ambitious growth plans, expecting to at least quadruple in size over the next year ahead of a Series A investment round in 2021.
To help us accomplish this, we are now looking for an exceptional B2B salesperson. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a dynamic business and help provide support for global charities.
In this role, you will develop and generate new business opportunities with prospective clients. You will target, educate and motivate new customers to embrace Ethical Angel’s mission to change how the world of work can impact charitable causes.
In your role you can expect to:
- Be part of an awesome company!
- Build a pipeline of opportunities through inbound leads, cold outreach and leveraging relationships generated through online platforms such as LinkedIn
- Report directly to the COO, take ownership of your entire sales cycle, from developing a pipeline of targeted B2B outreach leads to closing sales
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities and account information in CRM
- Deliver online sales presentations and demonstrations
- Collaborate closely with Ethical Angel’s Customer Success, Cause and Product teams to provide clarity on customer expectation and optimize customer success and experience both internally and externally
- Be willing to work across different aspects of the business as is often required within a small team.
- Ensure ISO 27001 training is attended and all mandatory documents have been read to ensure they comply with the Information Security Management System.
We believe the successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience in a B2B sales environment (ideally in at least one or two other roles and in the SaaS industry) and with sales operations tools (CRM, prospecting, sequencing etc)
- Demonstrate a high degree of energy and enthusiasm in the sales process and role
- Be comfortable working with a degree of ambiguity and can demonstrate the ability to change and adapt as our ‘start up’ grows.
- Have sound interpersonal skills and enjoy collaborating with others
- Have sound written and spoken English
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills (including questioning and presentation skills)
- Have the ability to learn technical concepts and eloquently convey their value to potential customers
- Have strong numerical capabilities and a liking for data, including how you can use data and data solutions to drive measurable results