Springpod was born from our desire to transform the way young people engage with employers and universities. We empower students to take control of their career path by connecting them with leading employers and education providers. From work experience placements to apprenticeships and beyond, we are determined to help students discover their future career - even before they leave education.
We currently work with some of the most exciting organisations in the world including brands such as Airbus, the NHS, Jaguar Land Rover, AstraZeneca, EY, Deloitte, HSBC, M&S and Nestle. We’re also partnered with leading schools, colleges and universities and are rapidly scaling to expand internationally soon.
We’re currently on the lookout for an entrepreneurial, talented and commercially-savvy Head of Growth to help us grow our user base to hundreds of thousands of students within the UK and internationally.
What you'll be doing
- You will lead a team of 3-4 marketers to deliver our user acquisition, activation and retention goals.
- We’re a startup so you will still be executing campaigns, writing and proofing copy, editing landing pages.
- You’ll work closely with our Head of Marketing to build out your cross-channel marketing strategy.
- You’ll run experiments across our acquisition funnel to optimise our marketing channels and website.
- You will develop our CRM strategy to drive activation and retention.
- You are analytical and data driven. You’ll feel confident analysing campaign performance to form hypotheses about what we should test next.
- You will produce weekly & monthly reports on progress & KPIs.
Who are we looking for?
- 4-6 years of marketing experience working either in-house or within an agency.
- Thorough understanding of user acquisition.
- Experience planning cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Strong attention to detail, copywriting & proofreading skills.
- Experience with managing paid-campaigns, from planning through to optimisation.
- Good understanding of marketing automation & CRM (ActiveCampaign or similar).
- Strong understanding of analytics (Google Analytics, Mixpanel or similar).
- Fast-paced start-up environment with a lot of responsibility and autonomy
- Competitive salary
- Very sociable team with monthly team incentives
- The ability to work remotely
- Training & CPD budget